RYNdustries on Facebook – Share your creations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Political correctness killing classic lit: ‘N’ word slashed from Huck Finn in NewSouth edition
- Man says Ozzy Osbourne made him drive drunk and more: Rynski Radio – update with playlist and download
- 10 worst predictions for 2011: New year promises Yoko Ono-McCartney album along with World War III
- Smuggler hides drugs in Easter candy, hypnosis to beat the cold and more: Rynski radio – UPDATE with playlist and download
- The real reason Santa Claus rocks: St. Nick brings us much more than Christmas gifts
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Perhaps the only thing many Americans dig more than Big Macs is money. But we’ve also heard how money can corrupt and destroy, or how its shameless adoration is the root of all evil. That’s not the case at all … Continue reading
This fun Odd Pueblo feature asks the audience to rate a trend, topic or sighting of something around town: is it snappy or crappy? The last snappy or crappy, thug outerwear, was riddled with crappy votes – 76 percent. Seven … Continue reading
“Hit and run” is such a cowardly crime – but it’s also a fairly common one in Tucson. When it comes to hitting a parked vehicle and taking off, we rank above the national average – but not by much, … Continue reading
Tucson’s Miracle Mile has seen its share of transformations – not all of them good. What began as the showy gateway to Tucson and a prime stopping spot for families in the 1950s turned into an equally prime spot for … Continue reading
We have the technology to send guys romping on the moon and e-mail India in fewer than two seconds, but we still have no cure for the common cold. Mine began in the middle of last week with a sore … Continue reading
Joan of Arc had a bigger problem than being burned at the stake. She was left-handed. OK, maybe being burned at the stake is a tad more disturbing than being a southpaw. Yet being left-handed still has its drawbacks in … Continue reading