RYNdustries on Facebook – Share your creations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Political correctness killing classic lit: ‘N’ word slashed from Huck Finn in NewSouth edition
- Man says Ozzy Osbourne made him drive drunk and more: Rynski Radio – update with playlist and download
- 10 worst predictions for 2011: New year promises Yoko Ono-McCartney album along with World War III
- Smuggler hides drugs in Easter candy, hypnosis to beat the cold and more: Rynski radio – UPDATE with playlist and download
- The real reason Santa Claus rocks: St. Nick brings us much more than Christmas gifts
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Three types of people can see suckers coming a mile away: con artists, used shoe salesmen and folks who create totally useless items. We all know these useless items – as seen on TV! – they can chop, chip, slice, … Continue reading
What started as a routine traffic stop for a refrigerated commercial tractor trailer ended up as a hefty illegal immigrant bust on July 29, according to a press release from the Arizona Department of Public Safety. An Arizona Department of … Continue reading
This fun Odd Pueblo feature asks the audience to rate a trend, topic or sighting of something around town: is it snappy or crappy? The last snappy or crappy, fake and real bilingual signs, caused quite a stir. The latest … Continue reading
Two robots of pregnant women, who give birth to robot infants, recently checked in to University Medical Center. While it would make even bigger headlines if the two robots were part of an alien invasion, they are instead teaching tools … Continue reading
The world would be a better place if we all took time to meditate. We have a chance to try it in a group setting Tuesday afternoon (today!) with a global meditation right here in Tucson. This particular hour-long session … Continue reading
A big, burly guy was recently spotted browsing Sears’ women’s lingerie department at Park Place Mall. The guy, however, wasn’t browsing bras for his girlfriend. He was seeking something for himself. My secret Park Place spy said the dude had … Continue reading