RYNdustries on Facebook – Share your creations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Political correctness killing classic lit: ‘N’ word slashed from Huck Finn in NewSouth edition
- Man says Ozzy Osbourne made him drive drunk and more: Rynski Radio – update with playlist and download
- 10 worst predictions for 2011: New year promises Yoko Ono-McCartney album along with World War III
- Smuggler hides drugs in Easter candy, hypnosis to beat the cold and more: Rynski radio – UPDATE with playlist and download
- The real reason Santa Claus rocks: St. Nick brings us much more than Christmas gifts
Monthly Archives: September 2010
When a kitchen knife didn’t work, one man pulled out a chainsaw to kill a dog – in front of his kids. That story and more are up this week on Rynski’s Shattered Reality radio show on Party934.com and FM … Continue reading
'Death, vengeance and mass murder' aim of Arizona bomb plot: 'Madman martyr' Turney gets small sentence for big scheme
Arizona man Michael Roy Turney, 62, was reportedly bent on “death, vengeance and mass murder” – and he had all the bombs, weapons and plans with which to achieve it, according to a news release from the District of Arizona’s … Continue reading
First we had that pesky O.J. Simpson glove. Then came Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress. Now we have Pinal County Sheriff Deputy Louie Puroll’s bloody T-shirt. Puroll’s bullet-holed shirt is officially being turned over to the Arizona Department of Public Safety … Continue reading
The large rock found near Thomas Tucker’s pummeled skull could have been the murder weapon. Or it could have been the sledgehammer deputies noted on the porch. In either case, Tom Tucker, 58, was found badly beaten Aug. 24, police … Continue reading
Lorenzo the parrot – yes, parrot – was recently busted just for following orders. Too bad his orders were to alert Columbian drug cartel members that police were lurking nearby, AP reports. “Run, run, you are going to get caught,” … Continue reading