RYNdustries on Facebook – Share your creations.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Political correctness killing classic lit: ‘N’ word slashed from Huck Finn in NewSouth edition
- Man says Ozzy Osbourne made him drive drunk and more: Rynski Radio – update with playlist and download
- 10 worst predictions for 2011: New year promises Yoko Ono-McCartney album along with World War III
- Smuggler hides drugs in Easter candy, hypnosis to beat the cold and more: Rynski radio – UPDATE with playlist and download
- The real reason Santa Claus rocks: St. Nick brings us much more than Christmas gifts
Tag Archives: new south book
First Little Red Riding Hood’s big bad wolf no longer ate grandma. Then new versions of the Bible popped up, replacing those horribly discriminatory phrases such as “sons of God” with the gender-neutral and politically correct “children of God.” Now … Continue reading